Each piece is made to order in my sunny desert studio. I handpick each used US GI Military Issue BDU body jacket and I customize it. Each Jacket is unique, broken in, and no two are the same! Made in the USA and used by our soldiers, each jacket tells it's own story. Our used BDU jackets are sewn to Military Specification MIL-C-440486G.
This Jacket for all you Janis Joplin fans!
This Jacket is one of a kind and available in size Small-Full Length.
Chest: From 33-37
Height: From 63-67
Ripstop BDU Shirts feature:
- Some jackets may have original name tapes and patches
- GI 50 cotton 50 Nylon ripstop
- 11 stitches per inch guaranteed
- Covered-button pockets
- Drain holes in bellows pockets, fused pocket flaps and collar
- Chest pencil pocket
- Double-reinforced elbows
- Felled side seams and sleeves and adjustable sleeve buttons
- Blends may vary
- Used BDU Jackets
- Made with US material assembled in the Dominican Republic - not made in China
* Waylon and Willie Pins not included but can be purchased and are available*